100 S. Main
There has been a two-story bank with canted entrance at this location since before 1884. The building continues to house a bank. An undated historic photo shows that the bank occupied the northernmost twenty-five feet and a separate business occupied an adjacent building to the south. It is unclear when the bank expanded to the south and the two buildings were given an overall design change to coordinate them (likely the 1920s); but the modifications had been made by the ca. 1940s, as evidenced by a ca. 1940s photo. The building also has undergone considerable renovation more recently in 2014.
This is a two-story painted brick and stone Neoclassical bank building with two streetfacing elevations, on the north and west and a canted entrance on its northwest corner. The north elevation is divided by pilasters into six bays.