124 S. Main
The Masonic Temple was completed in early 1922, constructed at a cost of $100,000. (El Dorado Times, 6 January 1922) The Patmos Lodge was chartered in 1870. The building is topped by a second horizontal limestone band, brick entablature, limestone cornice, and brick parapet with cast-stone cap. A stone sign in the center bay at the entablature reads “PATMOS LODGE No. 97 5871 5821” and has a Masonic symbol.
The Masonic Temple is a three-story red brick Commercial Style building that measures 44′ X 147′.