300 S. Main
The Skelly Oil Company building was built between 1917 and 1923. In 1930 it was occupied by Skelly Oil Company as their office building. Skelly Oil Company has a long and impressive history in El Dorado. The company was founded in 1915 in Duncan, Oklahoma by William (Bill) Skelly. The company entered the refining business by purchasing the Midland Refining Company in El Dorado in 1922.
This is classified as a Commercial style building.